What is Pulpit Supply? - Pulpit supply is simply filling the pulpit when a local church is without a pastor. Many churches do not have anyone to lead the service when a pastor becomes sick, takes an extended leave, or in times that the church is searching for a new pastor entirely.
We have seminary graduates who are available to help your congregation met a temporary need.
Our counselors are available as a guest speaker for your organization. Some of the talks they have given are:
- Presentation on Grief Cycle to Hospice of Virginia
- The Marriage Dance
- Attachment Disorder, How to Deal With Its Effects
- Handling Stress at Work
- Divorce and its Impact on Children
- Helping Children: Need for the Community
- Putting Balance Into Your Life
- The Cycles of Marriage
- Need for a Community
- Stress, Controlling It - Before It Controls You
- Building a Strong Marriage